• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sprint's next 4G phone Android or Windows Phone 7

Hopefully not a windows 7 phone. Microsoft has been trying to be successful in phone market for years but have failed multiple times. I don't see them doing it this time exspecially with android dominating the market right now. The last time they were successful in this market was when they had PDAs and PDA phones first arriving with windows mobile O/S. Which at the time was a good O/S. That was years ago.

Upvote 0
Sprint will prolly stay as far away from webos since it fizzled out faster than a warm club soda.

You think so? From what I've seen of webOS itself, it's great. The hardware has lagged behind because Palm wasn't capable, but now HP is in it I'm sure they will have muscle to get better handsets built.

I still think Sprint passed because the hardware does not have 4g, and they don't want a phone like this in the line up.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones