• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Still at a loss

jag83

Oct 13, 2011
Hey guys,I have this annoying problem with my bionic thats not on the bug list,when I do a google search by hitting the bottom right search button,google will come up along with the virtual keyboard and about 75% of the time I type something in then hit the arrow to search the virtual keyboard stays on the screen and the only way to get rid of it is to hit the bottom menu button twice,one thing I did notice is it only does this with the stock browser,it doesn't do it with dolphin,opera.etc. unfortunately I like the stock browser best,and it's just an annoyance,I've been trying to figure this out for so long,tried factory resets,battery pulls called verizon,no one can figure it out,id appreciate any insight thanks

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones