• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Still have 'Liberty' Boot Logo...

So I am going to install ApeX right now, but I noticed that when I went back to nandroid and then went from there to bootstrap, both times the 'LIBERTY' boot logo appeared. Lets say I had to send my phone out to verizon; would this be a problem, or will it go back to default after booting nandroid again? If it is stuck on a custom ROM boot logo, is there a way to get the original back?

This really doesn't matter too much, just like to know for worst case scenarios.

So I am going to install ApeX right now, but I noticed that when I went back to nandroid and then went from there to bootstrap, both times the 'LIBERTY' boot logo appeared. Lets say I had to send my phone out to verizon; would this be a problem, or will it go back to default after booting nandroid again? If it is stuck on a custom ROM boot logo, is there a way to get the original back?

This really doesn't matter too much, just like to know for worst case scenarios.
this can easily be changed,here you can get a custom one
Droid X Custom Boot Logo I'll create - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum
or you can always download the app from the market boot logo changer or something like that but i believe it cost $2

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones