• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Still have warranty?

kofman13

Mar 7, 2011
ive had my MT since launch day and only realized defects after 30 days. My camera used to focus poorly but still focus. It doesn't focus at all anymore. And the gps even with fixes does not work..
I realized today that almost all the electronics I've ever bought came with a one year warranty.
I know I can't return to radio shack where I got it from. But can't motorola or virgin mobile fix or replace it? Which one should I contact? Or is there no warranty.

ive had my MT since launch day and only realized defects after 30 days. My camera used to focus poorly but still focus. It doesn't focus at all anymore. And the gps even with fixes does not work..
I realized today that almost all the electronics I've ever bought came with a one year warranty.
I know I can't return to radio shack where I got it from. But can't motorola or virgin mobile fix or replace it? Which one should I contact? Or is there no warranty.

The VM warranty lasts a year after purchase

Reactions: kofman13
Upvote 0
no need for a receipt. warranty starts counting down from the date of first activation i believe.

just got my replacement mt in today. had some glitter and hair in the earpiece. area around the microusb is all nicked.

but it works beautifully! i hope i never have to go back to the intercept again

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones