• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Stock Rom V.B09

Nice work superr...next I would like to deodex this but was having problems with framework on x ultimate......anyone know where I can safely download Dsixdas Android Kitchen (got some bad downloads trying to find it messed up my laptop)?

Sent from my N861 using Tapatalk 2

I have kitchen already setup. I'll deodex when I get home and upload it for everyone.

Upvote 0
Hey guys I can't seem to get my visual voicemail or any voicemail notifications on deodexed stock b09 i removed some apps and stuff...and then i noticed i havent got any notifications....when i try to update voicemail in app it say general failure and doesnt work....does anyone know what is wrong or what im missing...I think I deleted a system app to cause this don't know which one

Upvote 0
I am running the deodexed rom and voicemail is working. Here is the newest vm update link. I hope it works for you.

Thanks for ur help I had to revert back to factory cuz i got a little system app delete happy....trying to figure out which one did it....

Reactions: bcrichster
Upvote 0
Sending MMS does not work in b09. I have found a workaround for this, but it is semi-complicated and goes away when rebooting.

1. get your phone's msl number (this is the complicated part...check here)
2. go to dialer on phone and enter ##3282#
3. choose mmsc, then edit, then enter your msl number from step 1
4. change URL to http://mm.myboostmobile.com
5. press options key on phone and choose save.

The first time sending an mms it will give an error, but then it should work until you reboot. For some reason the setting does not stick. The good news is, your msl does not change so you won't have to do step 1 again if you write it down and don't lose it ;)

Upvote 0
I have no real issues with mms. It usually doesn't send the first try but sends immediately after that.

I was wondering myself y superr said that cuz the first b09 we all got did not mms or many other things(from months ago)....My stock version works fine already says myboostmobile in hidden menu....if superrs is based off mine his mms should work fine too

I did use superr b09 for a while but never tried mms (I don't do it much) but I'm pretty sure I checked hidden menu even after factory reset and it was fine

Upvote 0
Sending MMS does not work in b09. I have found a workaround for this, but it is semi-complicated and goes away when rebooting.

The first time sending an mms it will give an error, but then it should work until you reboot. For some reason the setting does not stick. The good news is, your msl does not change so you won't have to do step 1 again if you write it down and don't lose it ;)

??? We shouldn't have this problem anymore with the latest b09.....maybe on gusspeed's themed but not the one in this thread

Upvote 0

My mms works but at first my text was a little funky it would take forever to send then fail so I updated the prl and my profile and now they both work like a charm

Upvote 0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/81vicq4nwwu8hjr/DeodexB09_Offic..zip

Here's the link to flashable zip to Deodex your B09 if u haven't already just install zip from sd card in cwm...it has all the apps so you might have to remove the crappy ones again..but like my barber says "you can always take it off, but u can't put it back on":D

Upvote 0
https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/DeodexB09_Offic..zip?w=AABcc31oNCSJO54bQmN9UqBAE4ozkSvf_JhXAFJXNNqHzQ

Here's the link to flashable zip to Deodex your B09 if u haven't already just install zip from sd card in cwm...it has all the apps so you might have to remove the crappy ones again..but like my barber says "you can always take it off, but u can't put it back on":D

Dang! I've been WAITING for this zip to pop up and now the link don't work.. Error 403:(

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones