• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Strange in-call happenings

ap25

Lurker
Jun 6, 2010
I have been happy with my Incredible up to this point. I recently placed a call to someone, and when the call became connected i heard a loud beeping sound constantly and the person on the other line couldn't hear me. I had installed an app, Task Killer, prior to this so I naturally thought this was affected. I shut down the app, placed the call again, and the same thing happened. I had to reset the battery on the phone to fix this problem. Weird! Anyone else had this problem or similar ones?

I have been happy with my Incredible up to this point. I recently placed a call to someone, and when the call became connected i heard a loud beeping sound constantly and the person on the other line couldn't hear me. I had installed an app, Task Killer, prior to this so I naturally thought this was affected. I shut down the app, placed the call again, and the same thing happened. I had to reset the battery on the phone to fix this problem. Weird! Anyone else had this problem or similar ones?

Do you have Call Confirm installed? That happened with me (provided you're talking about the same high pitched tone I heard) after I installed Call Confirm. However, everyone else raves about that app so I don't know if that was the problem. The issue did go away after I uninstalled CC though.

Upvote 0
I have this same exact problem, second time now. First time it was an in-call beeping and i could hear the other person however they could not hear me. A clean phone swipe fixed it for a short while but it is back now with the same symptoms. It is not an incoming call, text, nothing.

Anyone else having this problem, or had it?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones