1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

stupid alarm!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by awdcivic, Sep 1, 2011.

1. awdcivic

awdcivic Newbie

Is there a way to disable being ae to turn down the volume on alarm? Multiple times i have woken up late and the alarm is on the screen with no sound. i go into settings and somehow the alarm volume is turned off. Is there a way to disable turning the alarm volume down?
    P.s. my tbolt is rooted if theres a way for only superusers

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Turdbogls

Turdbogls Android Expert

i may be wrong, but i thought the only way to do that was to manually slide it down....you cannot do it with the volume rocker.

what ROM are you running? and any camera apps you use other than stock? (shutter sounds are controlled by alarm volume i believe)

3. awdcivic

awdcivic Newbie

It is not controlled by volume rocker, stock rom and camera. The shutter i think is controlled by notificationor ringtone volume, is there an alarm app that ill still play with alarm volume off? Knowingme i could be going into the settings and sliding it down while im still asleep, wish i could just take any option of that away cause my phone hooked to my sound system is the only thingthat will wake me

4. tensazan

tensazan Android Enthusiast

I use audioguru for volume management. It let's you adjust the volume of alerts, ringer, and I think the alarm as well

5. SeekerOfTheWay

SeekerOfTheWay Android Enthusiast

Tap clock
    Alarm
    Settings
    Check 'Alarm in silent Mode'
    Alarm Volume
    Slide to right

This is the only way I know of to turn the alarm up or down. It's not effected by ringer or media volume.

6. Yeahha

Yeahha Usually off topic

AudioManager from the market is a great app to easily set alarm volume. It also allows for sound profiles so you can keep your phone silent for work/school and automatically turn on ringer/alerts/ect afterwards

HTC Thunderbolt Forum

The HTC Thunderbolt release date was March 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1400mAh battery.

March 2011
Release Date
Reviews