• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Synced conatacts image not showing ion S4

• Thread starter Android Question
  • Start date
Welcome to the Android Forums first off!

Next, I have run into the same problem with a few android devices. There are a couple of possible reasons for not being able to see the images.

1) You may not be viewing contacts under your facebook account. To solve this:
-go to your contacts
- press your settings button
- select "Contacts to display"
(you will then be brought to that page)
* in here you can select which accounts you see contacts from, you can either just choose a single one, or under customize you can view from multiple accounts.

2) In the case that you don't want to from your facebook account, but another account instead (in my case I use my google account for contacts) you can try the following steps:
- Select a contact
- press the settings button
- select edit
- once in the edit screen, press settings button again
- select join
If you have sync'd your facebook contacts, the phone will list possible matches to join the contacts (based on spelling of name) under "suggested contacts"
- select contact that matches contact
- save contact
- repeat for contacts you wish to join with the facebook sync.

If neither of these appear to work for you, you can find a specific thread for the S4 on the forums here, where you can connect with many users that are always willing to answer questions and help others.

Hope I am of some help to you! Have a great day :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones