• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

T-Mobile myTouch 3G Box Art Leaked!

phandroid

Admin News Bot
Apr 12, 2008
Americans were first to bask in the glory of Android with the T-Mobile G1. But the second Android device, the HTC Magic, has been somewhat elusive. We assumed it would land on T-Mobile sooner or later as the Magic, Saphhire, G2 or something else and it appears the rumors from May were correct - [...]

More...

G2 makes it sound like it's the successor to the G1, like the PS1, PS2, and PS3. Or the DS, DS Lite, and DSi. Makes it sound like the G2 is meant to replace the G1, when that's not the case. Seems to me this is a different model, a different phone, not the next gen of the device. Thus G2 doesn't make sense in much the same way that the iPod Nano isn't the next gen of the iPod or iPod Shuffle.

Plus, G3 wouldn't work. People already switch the letters regarding their 3G signal, can you imagine -- "My 3G isn't working, I mean my G3, wait, 3G, AGGH!":D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones