• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Tablet boot looped after wrong recovery flash

mariko229

Jan 23, 2014
So i was trying to install TWRP on my Lenovo tab 2 A10-70F.
I got myself adb and booted into bootloader from it (since i can't manage to boot into bootloader any other way)

it then automaticly booted into fastboot. I did "fastboot oem unlock" and flashed a twrp image i had.
after that the i rebooted the device and it went into a bootloop.

I can't remove the battery since the back case is non-removable.
I can't stop it from rebooting (vol up + power, vol down + power, vol up + vol down + power ; none of them work)

Any ideas on how to fix this?

I got myself adb and booted into bootloader from it (since i can't manage to boot into bootloader any other way)

it then automaticly booted into fastboot. I did "fastboot oem unlock" and flashed a twrp image i had.

I can't stop it from rebooting (vol up + power, vol down + power, vol up + vol down + power ; none of them work)

I cannot believe you posted in here and this long has passed with no reply with help!
Yes, your fine, if you have not fixed it yet, this tablet is almost "unbrickable"!!!!! MTK chipset uses SPFlash Tool, along with a scatter file. I have TWRP for every version of Android for this tablet, KitKat, Lollipop (all versions).... AND......... There is Marshmallow 6.0 with TWRP and alot of trimmings for this device!!!!!! And its an O'fficial Lenovo ROM!!!!!!!
Hit me back in here if you still need help.
zach

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones