• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Terrorism: What's being done about it?!

Oh no.. I'm so dangerous! Better have the government seize my property so you can feel better.

e7d881a0934b9a0db0dcc80bcf13aa64.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Nope, the meme is just a reflection of my thoughts, except it's words on a picture instead of words in a post. The picture above it isn't a meme, it's reality. Wake the heck up and quit being so soft and offended at everything because it's gonna get a whole heck of a lot worse if we don't tighten up and do something useful & constructive about it before we're overrun. If the picture of chained sex slaves doesn't scare you, then I would believe that you're part of the problem instead of the solution. [emoji41]

Last edited:
Upvote 0
the human race may not last much longer

is history repeating itself??
something feels really off
Trump --- >> Hitler
Funny hair ---->> funny mustache
genocide : Jewish --->>Muslims..
this time? WWIII --->> no winners .. what will be left?

hate is hate
you are part of the problem
not the solution

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Seriously... You think a complicated geopolitical situation can be solved by picking random memes and bumper stickers, and ignoring the facts.

If you really think that silly pictures of your president and women in chains are the way to go, because it's too hard to use words, then fine act like a toddler.

If any grown ups are interested in debating this, great.

If nobody wants to hear my opinions that's equally fine.

The only reason I'm here is the excellent and intelligent opinions about subjects. Intelligent debate where im wrong but have leant something is brilliant.

But if your just going to throw memes like monkey poop... Then I'm not going to get my hands dirty. I'll be in the big room with the adults.

Reactions: dan330 and bjacks12
Upvote 0
Here's for non meme political correctness. Explain how tolerating this is OK? This thread is about terrorism, memes or not. http://lm.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...LqXkrTn9URs8xwXdk53t89y7eGBjtEfIO4V7MIJL9&s=1

Where's the "peaceful" part of this religion? Doesn't exist, quit lying to yourself & others just to make yourselves feel better. This is reality, these could be our children & grandchildren next.
Or this:
https://m.facebook.com/home.php#!/s...14:mf_story_key.4613888001554307572&__tn__=*s
We're expected to tolerate this? This is OUR country, not theirs.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
the human race may not last much longer

is history repeating itself??
something feels really off
Trump --- >> Hitler
Funny hair ---->> funny mustache
genocide : Jewish --->>Muslims..
this time? WWIII --->> no winners .. what will be left?

hate is hate
you are part of the problem
not the solution
Agreed.. This is actually scary no matter which direction we look and even scarier when realization hits that we have to allow it.

Upvote 0
Seriously... You think a complicated geopolitical situation can be solved by picking random memes and bumper stickers, and ignoring the facts.

If you really think that silly pictures of your president and women in chains are the way to go, because it's too hard to use words, then fine act like a toddler.

If any grown ups are interested in debating this, great.

If nobody wants to hear my opinions that's equally fine.

The only reason I'm here is the excellent and intelligent opinions about subjects. Intelligent debate where im wrong but have leant something is brilliant.

But if your just going to throw memes like monkey poop... Then I'm not going to get my hands dirty. I'll be in the big room with the adults.
What.. The picture of Muslims chaining their sex slaves too graphic for ya? Then you're in the wrong debate. This is about reality, go bury your head in the sand if you want but you're not accomplishing anything in the process. I feel sorry for you as you're closer to their deranged psychosis than we are, plus (I read somewhere) not allowed weapons of defense?? You guys will be overrun soon and I really hope the US allows you guys to come as refugees instead of the middle east, I'd endorse that all day long. They don't belong here with their twisted beliefs & intent of death/destruction of everyone they can't enslave. This isn't hate from my end.. it's called SELF PRESERVATION for myself & my family. And YOURS. No more, no less. We all deserve to live and bringing a crapload of psychotic murderers into your region is a mathematical equation that equals death. "Political Tolerance" isn't a good enough reason to put my family at risk. That's not hate or opinion, that's reality based on Science & math.
Now this time I'M gonna step out of this thread for a while as I've not said anything new and we are all just repeating the same arguments over & over. [emoji41]

Upvote 0
Gov hide stuff from public all the time... do you think Orlando would be any different?
when it comes to terrorism... they don't want general public to be too scared to live their daily lives.
Of course I don't like it... but that is part of having a gov to do the heavy lifting.
I am sure if I new half of the dangerous secrets hidden by the gov... it would make me want to hide in a corner rolled up in a ball.. cryin.

do you think refugees are they only ones that have crime? any population has their fair share of ugly? EXAMPLE:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...89?ir=Crime&section=us_crime&utm_hp_ref=crime

Upvote 0

They CAN make you safe(r) in responsible hands. Lots of people seem very quick to yell gun control with no consideration of who will benefit from it. Jerks, gangbangers and evildoers (lol) of all ages will be able to buy guns from the trunk of a Cadillac... meanwhile, responsible people who want to defend themselves and their families against the bad guys are SOL. There are MILLIONS of firearms out there, many of which are stolen and off the grid. Would be a loooong time before ATF finds all of them, if ever.

It's not the gun, it's the person with the intent to kill. If guns didn't exist, some idiot could use a stolen Escalade and run over 50 people at a chili cookoff, or worse, go to a big box store and load the back of the Escalade with explosives. Take a look at the Tsarnaevs, no gun there initially, but they got their message across with a visit to HomeGoods and a crack-a-lackin’ fireworks store.

Want a yummy topic? Ban religion. Indoctrination. These fools who are led to believe they will sit on the right hand of some huge dude in teh sky, or gifted with 23 virgins, martyrdom, whatever, are somehow sold the idea that heaven awaits them?

Upvote 0
if the good people with guns.. only shoot other good people with guns.
leave the rest of us alone... THEN OK!
but sadly.. this is not the case...

why do we have laws restricting bad drugs? and alcohol from youngins?
don't these people, still able to get the crap they want???
it is to lower the incidents... to put up a barrier that will make it more difficult for MOST.
without these laws... drug and alcohol abuse would be rampant in our society. (more so than it is currently)
therefore.. if we have gun control.. then it will lower the amount of gun violence.

for every time... a person with a gun .. is able to save themselves from danger..
there are 100 times (or more) incidents that when a gun is available, leads to a death.

so yes.. there are times that NOT wearing a seatbelt in an accident might actually save your life.
but, many more times.. NOT wearing one will get your killed.

Upvote 0
sorry .. no source.
that is just my gut instinct on that.

and countries without guns .. and how they have way less gun related deaths.

Well, obviously..... But that doesn't matter. If somebody really wants you dead, it's probably safe to say in most cases that, not having a gun, won't sway somebody from doing it. There are many more effective, and more quiet ways to get the job done.

by that suggestion...

why don't you move to middle east.. where everyone and kids have AKs???
see u

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones