• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Tethering Iphone too Superpad Google Android 2.2

gecustoms

Lurker
Sep 11, 2011
Ok so newly Registered user too this site. But have been browsing the ranks for a while now.

My question is simple, im guessing my answer is not.

I like the ill fated masses own an Iphone 3gs..... Horrible phone. too restricted. I do not want too jailbreak it as my company actually owns it but i would like to use its internet on my superpad. Now i have checked the serial numbers and all and its a good pad. not a Jpad.

Is there a way too easily and effectivly tether my iphones internet with this pad. Either USB, Bluetooth or WIFI. WiFI preferable but i dont believe the iphone will allow this. The pad also does not have Bluetooth built in. but i have seen the little USB blutooth dongles arround. Will go down that road if need be but only if i can get the pad too accept it.

Basically what will i need to do this, Hardware, Firm ware and software?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones