• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Text messages??

eric70412

Lurker
Oct 16, 2011
Hi all, I have been texting a lot latley to my new girl that i am dating and I have like 793 texts with her since we first met. Thats all we do is text!

I have 2 questions:

1. Is there a text limit that it will not let me send and recieve anymore texts from this individual and will make me delete it b4 I can send and recieve more texts from her? Once it reaches a certain number im at 793 texts with the same person. I dont want to lose and want to be able to go back and read all of what she said! I am affraid that im gonna reach a certain # and then ill have to delete what I have in order to be able to send more texts to this individual??

2. I tried to figure out a way to try and save her messages but had no luck. I also tried to hook up the phone to the computer and try to get into the text files to see if I could save them to the computer that way, but there are so many files I dont know where to begin. Anyone know if I can hook it up and read and save my text messages from my girl to the computer??

Really appreciate any help that the experts have to offer. I am kinda new to the Android phones. Its the casio Cammando that I have..

Thank you,

Eric

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones