1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support Text messages??

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by eric70412, Oct 16, 2012.

1. eric70412

eric70412 Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Hi all, I have been texting a lot latley to my new girl that i am dating and I have like 793 texts with her since we first met. Thats all we do is text!

I have 2 questions:

1. Is there a text limit that it will not let me send and recieve anymore texts from this individual and will make me delete it b4 I can send and recieve more texts from her? Once it reaches a certain number im at 793 texts with the same person. I dont want to lose and want to be able to go back and read all of what she said! I am affraid that im gonna reach a certain # and then ill have to delete what I have in order to be able to send more texts to this individual??

2. I tried to figure out a way to try and save her messages but had no luck. I also tried to hook up the phone to the computer and try to get into the text files to see if I could save them to the computer that way, but there are so many files I dont know where to begin. Anyone know if I can hook it up and read and save my text messages from my girl to the computer??

Really appreciate any help that the experts have to offer. I am kinda new to the Android phones. Its the casio Cammando that I have..

Thank you,

Eric

Advertisement

2. jova33

jova33 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    militar
    El Paso
    I believe you can go into the menu when you're viewing all your conversations and set a limit or make sure there is no limit.

3. callmecolt

callmecolt Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2011
    You can always write them down.