• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Here you go.
Zombodroid_08072023124620.jpg

Upvote 0
Thanks but when I select a text, from left to right, I have an X, 1 Selected, an icon that looks like a bell that selects Mute, a Pin, Trash, Three dots which brings up Customize, Blocklist, Share as Email, & Add to Home Screen. The double check icon is at the lower right on the listing of tests.
Share as email. It will share it as an email.

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
Thanks but when I select a text, from left to right, I have an X, 1 Selected, an icon that looks like a bell that selects Mute, a Pin, Trash, Three dots which brings up Customize, Blocklist, Share as Email, & Add to Home Screen. The double check icon is at the lower right on the listing of tests.
Yeah, that's all you get if you are trying to send the entire text thread, it would be a huge file if there were pictures in it and it was super long. It would have to be sent as an email. You can send individual, or a few, texts from within the thread but not an entire one. I'd be surprised if any message app does that.

While in a text you can tap on (or long press) a text and forward that via text (or other apps).

Upvote 0
I was showing how to forward an individual text, only, I do it frequently. I've never tried to send the entire history.
Sorry if I didn't understand what you were wanting.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones