• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Thank You All

cwhatever

Life Goes On
Mar 4, 2012
south central fla
Android Forums is the best place out there of any other. Everyone here is so helpfull and friendly in every way. The info here is the best in the world. I have learned so much here and thanks for everyones help. That goes for devices to grilling to just about everything and anything. THIS PLACE IS GREAT!!!!!!! Thanks to everyone. Keep up the GREAT work for everyone else to learn from and enjoy!!!!!!!!:);):D

+infinity. This is the first place I came when I first got my Droid x, heck even months before I got it I was here browsing through the forums to get to know what I was doing. If it wasn't for this place I would have never learned how to flash roms, root or anything, and anytime on if my friends would ask for help, I would send them here.

Now I believe I have graduated into an almost expert root user as I am able to provide help to get most users back up and running and provide advice on roms.

:thumbup:

Upvote 0
it started... and sounding like you were saying good-bye... and about to leave for the iphone5.

so what sparked your feel-good post???
no i am not leaving and never getting an i phone. just was thinking about when helping others what it felt like for me then, and what is now. and just wanted to express that. so everyone would really know that. so i'm still here to bug everyone:D:). LOL

Reactions: ocnbrze and jmar
Upvote 0
And I love all the trollin! :)

Hmmm

Hey guys... what if I was secretly Chuck Norris on the interwebz typing on this very computer... what would you do?

:)

(Concerned Android Forums Member: I am gonna PM a mod ASAP!!! :mad: This guy is out of controll!)

xD

Yak yak! :):):)
you are too funny!!!!!! great stuff!!!;):):D

Upvote 0
And I love all the trollin! :)

Hmmm

Hey guys... what if I was secretly Chuck Norris on the interwebz typing on this very computer... what would you do?

Yak yak! :):):)

chucknorris1k.jpg

BUT YOU'RE NOT!!!!!!! I AM

Upvote 0
^^^

LOL check at that avatar!!

HAHAHA

:D

I think we are all pretty awesome!! :)

I don't have any favorites other than Rico of course! ;)

(Just kidding!!)

I would have probably said Phases, you don't hear from him everyday everywhere but when he has something to say it's usually important and everybody likes it

Upvote 0
Sometimes I wish more people would participate in things that are for the forum community. If its fun and cool everyone and anyone participates or gives their 2 cents, and if an opinion is wanted its like the plague. It is ok, sometimes that is how it goes and that is what still makes all of us a great community together.:)

Reactions: Member243850
Upvote 0
I would have probably said Phases, you don't hear from him everyday everywhere but when he has something to say it's usually important and everybody likes it

:D

You do realize that I dig Phases cat more than him!

Mr Whiskers (The name I gave to his fat cat!) needs a SERIOUS diet and / or liposuction before Mr Whiskers pegs from a freaking heart attack! :):):)

(I am sorry Phases don't hit me as I was abused as a child and that's why I am such a troll!!!)

xD

Yak yak!

Reactions: Rxpert83
Upvote 0
Sometimes I wish more people would participate in things that are for the forum community. If its fun and cool everyone and anyone participates or gives their 2 cents, and if an opinion is wanted its like the plague. It is ok, sometimes that is how it goes and that is what still makes all of us a great community together.:)

PLUS. Freaking. One.

Nuff said. :cheers:

Reactions: cwhatever
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones