• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root The battery rom talk

BRAINZ2013

Extreme Android User
Feb 21, 2012
Park Ave., HELL
Well hey i see and hear many people complain about the battery keeps draining fast after flashing a rom , or the rom is so sluggish and not responding and a few others . But i did a test for the past week with ld drift betta 2.5 and noticed something . I normally flash the device and wait 20 minutes before doing anything . Well on friday i flashed this same rom beta but something came up so i shut off the phone and fully charged the device because i had no option cause i to fill in at work was to be for about 4 hours they lied it was 6.5hours . Well i rushed home removed the phone from the charger .keep in mind it was flashed before i went to work after setting this dammmmmm thing up the battery power is great no juice defender and 3 hours of being on still at 95 percent . To make a long story short .... we need to stop being so quick to play and let these roms sit after flashing . And also recharge the battery to the fullest with the device off and see how the phone acts :eek::what::D:thumbup::thumbup:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones