• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help The Case of the Disappearing App

balozunite

Lurker
Nov 28, 2011
I wanted to download Overkill, but it is massive game and takes up 50 mb. So, I deleted a few apps and got just about 53 mb of space left on the phone. After, I got the message saying that my phone was low on space which I assumed to be correct because the game would only leave 3 mb left. However, when I try to look for Overkill, I cannot find the app. It is not under settings>manage applications. I also cannot find it on App2Sd. It seems to think that I have never even installed the app because when I go to market it says the app is not on my phone. I have 50 mb of space taken up but no app. I can't reinstall too because I only have 3 mb left. I turned it on and off too...

What am I supposed to do? Is there a way I can get rid of this 50 mb that is supposed to be overkill.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones