• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The Grateful Dead and other streaming music apps

splinter99

Lurker
Jan 9, 2010
Hello
I just got my first smart phone for Christmas and so far I love it. It is the Samsung Moment. My question is what app do I need to stream music from the Live Music Archive or from radio station web sites.
Most of them ask for adobe flash player or windows media player. I would love to be able to listen to GD and other bands soundboard recordings in my shop or at work..any advice would be great

I don't know about specific US radio stations but their are a number of radio and music apps including spotify , pandora, I heart radio etc :)

I'm sure others can suggest some more. It's also worth noting Adobe flash for Android is coming later this year. the first half apparently so thats cool

Hope this helps

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones