• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The Official "I've got mine" Thread

Should finally be getting mine today (damn sim free UK availability...). coming via royal mail special delivery today so should be at mine before 1pm waiting for me when I get in.

Now to hope that my lazy ass housemates will get out of bed to answer the door when it turns up :p

Mine turned up yesterday....BOTH OF EM !
After all the hassle I had with Expansys, when I tried to cancel the order, they decided they had one to send, after I`d already ordered another from elsewhere, oh well, one going back I guess.

Very nice piece of kit, but tarnished by all the delays.

EDIT...Just had a call from HTC customer service (I filled out an online survey for them), they apologised for the delays and said that all comments do get passed up to director level, funny as I received my phone from Expansys just yesterday, if I was a conspiracy theorist, I`d think they planned it that way ;-)

Upvote 0
Mine turned up yesterday....BOTH OF EM !
After all the hassle I had with Expansys, when I tried to cancel the order, they decided they had one to send, after I`d already ordered another from elsewhere, oh well, one going back I guess.

Very nice piece of kit, but tarnished by all the delays.

Hahaha typical isn't it...

Glad to hear you saga with this finally sorted though, just got conformation that it has been delivered. Just need to wait until I get home from work.

Time to begin the longest 4.5 hours wait of my life...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones