• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Theme] Black, White, and Chrome for Liberty 1.0

Let me start by saying great theme! All was working well until I noticed that the Market always crashes when I try to open it. Any ideas?

Try clearing cache and data for the market app...it worked for me a few days ago......don't know why the market crashes since this theme doesn't touch the market app, unless you install the black themed market in the Addon folder. Mine was exhibiting the problem with the market that came with Liberty and the black themed one that I am now using with no issues.

Upvote 0
I ask for the same. I love this theme and it would be great to get it on 1.5. Thanks!

I don't know if faber is in the process of porting it over or not, he may not be aware that Liberty 1.5 is out now; I can port it over unless he wants to do it, either way it will eventually get done since I plan on using this theme :D

Wow! Nice theme! And kudos for posting a lot of pics so we can actually see what it looks like.

Yeah I post plenty of pics so people can clearly see what they are installing.

Upvote 0
Do you have any screen shots or video of what this boot animation looks like? I am back on Liberty 1.0 for now, 1.5 is killing my battery, got to be able to last all day on a charge.

BWC_Liberty_1.0_FF_Anim.zip

This is a link to the complete theme, and it has the droid pro boot animation, the same one on the video I put on the 1.5 thread, just no sound on this one.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones