• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [THEME][CTMOD3.4, 3.5 & 3.6] BuuF'n 1.0 by Guspeed (XPERIA-LAUNCHER UPDATE 5/17/12)

When people are showing off there phone I'm going to whip out the prevail and go, "yeah, but does your phone do this?!". Lol

Sightly random :) but this thing is DEFINITELY a sleeper... Nobody sees it coming... there like 'how cute, it's little' and then you give them a half hour or so, and 'how cute' becomes "WTF, HOW?!" And "I want one" LOL:)

Upvote 0
I like your theme:)

Question...?

I two finger gesture up and my clock and weather widget float and move around when I shake the phone. There is a box that says exit overview at bottom.

Is this just your theme? Or is this part of ctmod?

Same thing happens here. Never ran into this before... I'm as clueless as you. Probably a CTMod feature. It might be a Beautiful Widgets feature too....

It's part of xperia lancher!!!

Upvote 0
Sightly random :) but this thing is DEFINITELY a sleeper... Nobody sees it coming... there like 'how cute, it's little' and then you give them a half hour or so, and 'how cute' becomes "WTF, HOW?!" And "I want one" LOL:)

A friend of mine has an apple phone and his wife has a prevail, one day she notes that my phone was also a prevail, and she said, don't you hate this phone? and also my friend start jocking about the prevail (no memory, too slow and on and on) when I showed them my prevail I looked at them and I said "you can close your mouth now" LOL her response was "I want one"... too funny!!! :D:D:D

Upvote 0
Lol... That's great! Although you always force me to view your posts in browser... When you code it black, it'd invisible on tapatalk (even transparent as my background is dark)
42575f0c-7b97-077b.jpg

Just putting that out there :p

Upvote 0
love this theme but the signal bar is a bit confusing for me lol anyway to make a diffrent one ? just asking

this is the best theme ever! :) thank gunspeed. hope theres an uptdate for the next version of ctmod

Hey man.just wanted to say nice work.incredible theme,definitely unique!:)

Awesome theme. Might just inspire me to make my own if I get time

Thanks guys for your kind words, I'll try to update all my themes to the new CTMod 3.68 during this week.

Upvote 0
Hey Guspeed ... is the 1.0.1 theme the one that works with 3.68 or thats not release as yet?

Think I saw u posted your in S. Florida ... by chance doing a Miami Heat theme?:)

At this moment the only one for 3.68 is Iron Man, I'm working on updating the rest of my themes during this weekend and next week.

About the Heat theme, don't know, but I'll think about it tho!!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones