• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Theme][Port] Phone Candy *4/10 added new bat icons*

Just not any D ROM with the clock in the middle of the status bar.

Sent from my LG-MS910 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

That's basically saying all of them is a No Go From Broken Out Esteem,Black Plauge and Number#2 except for LDrifta's LD-LG Rom.!!!

Also forgot to post this on another thread that you were on, but you ds forget one thing on the All Thing Root page LDrifta's Number#2 in the Rom Section:).

Upvote 0
That's basically saying all of them is a No Go From Broken Out Esteem,Black Plauge and Number#2 except for LDrifta's LD-LG Rom.!!!

Also forgot to post this on another thread that you were on, but you ds forget one thing on the All Thing Root page LDrifta's Number#2 in the Rom Section:).

Pretty much Ahaha

Oops! Will fix it shortly ;)

Sent from my LG-MS910 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Upvote 0
Good deal. I forgot you were stock. The themed apks are deodex'd and you being stock means you have the odex. But I think the gallery will be the only one with an issue.

everything does work good now thank i got rid of the odex file but i still have issues with the keyboard the letters are still grey they're not themed the only time they are black is when in the lock screen but the messageing is still grey any ideas on how to fix this prob thanks in advance

Upvote 0
everything does work good now thank i got rid of the odex file but i still have issues with the keyboard the letters are still grey they're not themed the only time they are black is when in the lock screen but the messageing is still grey any ideas on how to fix this prob thanks in advance

I removed it. Just too hard to see and was tired of people messaging me telling me it was too hard to read when obviously I already knew and I/we cant figure out how to change the letters on the keys. SO you are going to have the stock ugly grey LG keyboard

Upvote 0

here you go bro http://db.tt/G8tFpWHQ

download and install u can use astro or root explorer after go to settings language and keyboards u should see it there. :)

Upvote 0
Added links for ZVB with dully's new batt icons. In white and blue numbers.

2q2eds4.jpg

Will do D a little later. Dont have time atm.

I installed the ZVD version and there was no battery percentage text - just the circular image. Any word on when this will be updated? I decided to use the Bubble Battery Mod version for now. :smokingsomb:

EDIT: Not too big of a deal, more of a minor irritant: when scrolling in "Settings" with the Bubble Battery Mod version, the scroll indicator on the right side does not travel to the bottom of the screen when viewing the last menu option (still under Settings). I noticed that it does this in other sub-menu items as well (like About Phone).

Second EDIT: I just took the theme off of my phone (Bubble Candy). Gmail constantly was asking to be force closed, and when I held down the power button to try to restart my phone it rebooted by itself (didn't even bring up the menu for me to choose an option). Also, my SIM card was not registering. Too bad =/

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones