• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Theme] Thearmo Blue Theme v.1 (Updated 4/17/10)

Hey Alex! Can your thems work on damagecontrol v1.0 and firmware 2.1?

Not sure. I've only tried them with fresh...but they should work on all roms that are based on the latest 2.1 leak. If damage v.1 is based on the newest leak, it should work.

You can always try it and let us know. Make sure you nandroid first in case it doesn't work. Let us know!

PS: I'm going to put out an update (v.4.1) because I found a bad taskbar icon in v.4. I'll put it out in the next 5 hours.

-alex

Upvote 0
its awesome bro i love the expresso ver. i wish i knew how to do this to keep your legacy alive haha..:D

Thanks man! Glad you like it! I just learned how to do all this last month! You can learn too! Just download someone's theme you like and start exploring all the different files. Do a lot of reading on xda forums, and ask lots of questions (you can ask me any time). If I can learn how to do this anyone can! haha. But seriously...you should try it out. It's really fun! Start by downloading different themes that you like, opening the files and piecing all the files together to create your own theme. Lemme know if you have questions.

God bless!

-alex

Upvote 0
Can you upload a screen shot of what your lockscreen looks like? If you don't have a screen grabber app, just download Shootme from the market. Then upload what your pic so I can see what you're talking about.

1 thing you should know: I built this theme on the last 2.1 leak (not the most recent but the one before it)...the devs deodexed all of those apks. Flipz 2.1.1 is the most recent leak, and so they haven't deodexed it yet (they probably will soon though). I'm not sure that has anything to do with your problem, but it might. Anyway...I'll take a look at your screen shot when you upload it and try to help you figure out. Thanks for letting me know!

-alex

Upvote 0
Can you upload a screen shot of what your lockscreen looks like? If you don't have a screen grabber app, just download Shootme from the market. Then upload what your pic so I can see what you're talking about.

1 thing you should know: I built this theme on the last 2.1 leak (not the most recent but the one before it)...the devs deodexed all of those apks. Flipz 2.1.1 is the most recent leak, and so they haven't deodexed it yet (they probably will soon though). I'm not sure that has anything to do with your problem, but it might. Anyway...I'll take a look at your screen shot when you upload it and try to help you figure out. Thanks for letting me know!

-alex

I don't have a screenshot, I had to remove the theme. It wasn't just the lockscreen, it was a bunch of stuff. I think, (although I don't understand what deodexing is) , that it must have been the problem. So I will wait until it gets sorted out before I try to reflash the theme.. Thanks for the help!

Upvote 0
I don't have a screenshot, I had to remove the theme. It wasn't just the lockscreen, it was a bunch of stuff. I think, (although I don't understand what deodexing is) , that it must have been the problem. So I will wait until it gets sorted out before I try to reflash the theme.. Thanks for the help!

Ok. I'm probably gonna make a newer version within the month. It will only have a couple minor tweaks, (like a newer market, and some other minor things)...but you'll see when I post that. Also...I was looking at the fresh.2.11 forums on xda and it seems that there is a bug with his vanilla lockscreen. It doesn't work, even without any themes, on his new rom.

Also...someone posted this in my thread at xda: "For anyone who might be concerned: This theme works fine under the new leak (at least the Fresh 2.11 version)." You can see that it's working HERE with screenshots...so I'm not sure what's happening with yours. Sorry to hear you're having trouble. Have a great day!

Upvote 0
Ok. I'm probably gonna make a newer version within the month. It will only have a couple minor tweaks, (like a newer market, and some other minor things)...but you'll see when I post that. Also...I was looking at the fresh.2.11 forums on xda and it seems that there is a bug with his vanilla lockscreen. It doesn't work, even without any themes, on his new rom.

Also...someone posted this in my thread at xda: "For anyone who might be concerned: This theme works fine under the new leak (at least the Fresh 2.11 version)." You can see that it's working HERE with screenshots...so I'm not sure what's happening with yours. Sorry to hear you're having trouble. Have a great day!

Apparently I'm an idiot. Ti backup was resetting all apps and it was screwing all my screens up every time I rebooted... I looked around at xda this afternoon and found that was the issue. I also saw the post that verified the theme working. I am going to make sure i've got ti backup right before I flash anything. I appreciate the response, and thanks for your help!
;)

Upvote 0
Hey guys! I've updated the black dialer so that it uses the same colors as the theme when pressed, and also it won't break the batman android when dialing unknown numbers. Here is the link to download: Black Dialer Thearmo Themed

PS: I'm working on the final version of my theme...it should be done soon. Thanks for the support! God bless!

PPS: As always...nandroid before flashing anything.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones