• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [THEME UPDATED 11/21] Wet-Mod for CTMod 3.75 FINAL

wetbiker7

Extreme Android User
Jun 27, 2011
So-Cal
WET-MOD 1
FOR CTMOD 3.75 FINAL

UPDATED: FIXED SIGNAL ICON. Thanks go to Sik00 for the help.

Ok peeps. This is my first attempt at theming and I thought I would share it since we've only got a couple themes in here.

This is nothing real fancy. I themed the drop-down menu, font, boot animation, settings menu, download status bar, volume slider and a few other things.

The clock is Beautiful Widgets
Launcher is ADW EX

I also wanted to add that I used the Hyper kernel with this. For some reason the 3D kernel broke wifi. It may not for you. You'll just need to try it.

I enjoyed making this and I hope you enjoy using it.

Thanks,
Wetbiker7:D

screenshot-1353565233631.png

screenshot-1353565245911.png

screenshot-1353565259823.png

DOWNLOAD
wetmod.zip

Now is a good time to make a CWM Backup!
I am not responsible if you mess your phone up.
DIRECTIONS FOR INSTALL
>>

DOWNLOAD WETMOD ZIP
COPY TO SD CARD
FLASH IN CWM
PROFIT;)

I would like to thank Bloodawn for sharing CTMod with us. You're one of the main reasons I bought a Marquee, bro.

Monster
for helping me get settled in and all his helpful pointers. Good lookin' out bro.

J6Remy
and Guspeed for all their help getting me started with my themes.

Lordvincent90 and The~Skater~187 for taking the time to answer my many questions.

Special thanks go to Sick00 for fixing the signal icon. Thank you for not only fixing it but telling me how you did it.

I'm lucky to have you as friends fellas.

And all the rest of my friends I've met along the way. You know who you are. Thanks for being you.:)

Cool theme man.i definitely like what i see.im having similar troubles with the signall/3G icons.

The 3G icon is working on this one. A buddy of mine that themes a good bit told me that some of them will need to be renamed in order to work. I'm new at this and still learning so I'm not exactly sure how to do it yet but I'll learn in time. :D

Upvote 0
hey wetbiker; cool look but just not my style. glad folks like you are out there working on more themes for us marquee users. if i had the time i'd try my hand at it. always looking forward to what you and others are doing on here. keep up the good work.

"I fight for the users"

No problemo bro. This was just something that I worked on to get my feet wet (pardon the pun)lol. This is by no means as good as the ones that Sik00 and Monster made. I was gonna go ahead and throw together a few more but decided that I'll wait and work on my theming skills a little before releasing my next 1.

I've got something in mind and it's gonna require a lot more knowledge that I have at the moment. I'm thinking about making one with a black chrome look to it. When I finally get it together and it meets my standards I'll release it. Until then, I've got a lot of learning to do. :D

Reactions: smokinjoe1979
Upvote 0
Hey Wet, this theme looks sick bro!! Congratz on releasing your first theme, looks really nice bro!! :D

Thanks man. I've got a long way to go before I release my next 1. It will have all the bells and whistles in it when I do. I've still got a lot of learning when it comes to modifying the apk's manually w/o using the Kitchen. The Kitchen has a lot of stuff to choose from but I want to do something different that will make you go WOW! lol. :thumb:

One thing is for sure, I've got some good teachers who are willing to take the time and help me. It's nice to have friends like that bruh and I consider myself lucky. :D

Reactions: Slayer72
Upvote 0
WET-MOD 1
FOR CTMOD 3.6.5

UPDATED: FIXED SIGNAL ICON. Thanks go to Sik00 for the help.

Ok peeps. This is my first attempt at theming and I thought I would share it since we've only got a couple themes in here.

This is nothing real fancy. I themed the drop-down menu, font, boot animation, settings menu, download status bar, volume slider and a few other things.

The clock is Beautiful Widgets
Launcher is ADW EX

I also wanted to add that I used the Hyper kernel with this. For some reason the 3D kernel broke wifi. It may not for you. You'll just need to try it.

I enjoyed making this and I hope you enjoy using it.

Thanks,
Wetbiker7:D

screenshot-1339491054760.png

screenshot-1339491094756.png

screenshot-1339481128635.png

DOWNLOAD
http://www.mediafire.com/?h7hthvch2w2r699

Now is a good time to make a CWM Backup!

DIRECTIONS FOR INSTALL
>>

DOWNLOAD WETMOD ZIP
COPY TO SD CARD
FLASH IN CWM
PROFIT;)

Link for wallpaper>> http://i1166.photobucket.com/albums/q620/wetbiker7/screenshot-1339481223233.png

I would like to thank Bloodawn for sharing CTMod with us. You're one of the main reasons I bought a Marquee, bro.

Monster
for helping me get settled in and all his helpful pointers. Good lookin' out bro.

J6Remy
and Guspeed for all their help getting me started with my themes.
I'm lucky to have you as friends fellas.

Special thanks go to Sick00 for fixing the signal icon. Thank you for not only fixing it but telling me how you did it.

And all the rest of my friends I've met along the way. You know who you are. Thanks for being you.:)

Love the pink Floyd wallpaper!

Reactions: wetbiker7
Upvote 0
for some reason I can't get the notification bar to show up

After flashing the theme, did you try going into CWM and wiping the cache on the first screen and then going into advanced and wiping the dalvik cache

You are on Boost, right? Hmmmm, I would try flashing it again. This is the first time anyone has had this problem.

Upvote 0
i wiped the it on the first screen but i didn't on the advanced. i'll try it and let you know if it fixes the problem.

OK. There is also the possibility that you may have a corrupt download.

I'm getting ready to crash so if I don't answer you back that's where I've gone. I didn't want to leave you hanging. I'll check back in the AM.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones