• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

There's nothing funny about the Gulf...

"Could it get worse? Of course, this is Oilbama we're talking about! Kevin McCoullough of Townhall..."

Well, of course...what would you expect on the Townhall site?
Once again you prove your inability to prove wrong or contest what was said or claimed (McCoullough documented his claims too) and instead you whine about the messenger. Again. Sad.

"Get back to me when you have a coherent thought"

About Ann Coulter? I'm sorry, but I don't consider Coulter, Beck, Limbaugh, et al, as anything more than sources of bile, hatred, outright lies and rabble-rousing of the lowest common denominator. You, of course, are entitled to your own opinion of them.
Your feelings for Beck and Limbaugh help you justify your sexist, misogynist attitudes toward Ann Coulter? Sounds like a liberal! Once again, you certainly are sorry....

Actually, your whining of "sources of bile, hatred, outright lies and rabble-rousing of the lowest common denominator" better describe Olbermann, Chris "I tinkled down my leg!" Matthews, Maddow, Andrea Mitchell, Ratigan, and Ed Schultz. And I really like Ed Schultz, but he is in the tank for Oilbama.

Upvote 0
Your feelings for Beck and Limbaugh help you justify your sexist, misogynist attitudes toward Ann Coulter? Sounds like a liberal! Once again, you certainly are sorry....

My feelings about Coulter are the same as they are for the rest of the right-wing loons, including Beck, Palin, Bachmann and Limbaugh. No need to discriminate...they're all the same.

Upvote 0
Sexist and misogynist...got it. And you still are unable to contest the Townhall or Hotair articles. Your failure and silence speaks volumes.

Are you saying that because I consider Coulter part of the same pile of trash as, say, Limbaugh, that makes me sexist? D'oh. Are you saying I should consider that Coulter is out of a separate but equal pile of trash? :thinking:

I don't read through any posts that extensively quote right-wing extremist sites, nor do I read the offal on those sites directly. Sorry. :rolleyes:

My usual silence in disputing and refuting right wingers is based on the indisputable fact that any such efforts by anyone are a waste of energy and time. But...I do admit that sometimes I do respond. :)

Upvote 0
Are you saying that because I consider Coulter part of the same pile of trash as, say, Limbaugh, that makes me sexist? D'oh. Are you saying I should consider that Coulter is out of a separate but equal pile of trash? :thinking:
It's OK, I get it, you consider women to be trash and beneath you. No need to be so emotional.

I don't read through any posts that extensively quote right-wing extremist sites, nor do I read the offal on those sites directly. Sorry. :rolleyes:
So you admit your pettiness keeps you from being well informed. Got it.

Upvote 0
Get back to me when you have a coherent thought.

Do you realize that she makes literally millions of dollars a year by spouting off unsubstantiated rhetoric? The reason she does so well when she debates people is because she does it in a safe environment and she talks over people and demeans them. It's the exact same thing Bill O'Reilly, Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, etc. do. Their arguments are just them throwing mud at the wall and seeing if it will stick. And it does with most people since most people don't have the analytical ability to tell if someone's just full of shit.

Upvote 0
Do you realize that she makes literally millions of dollars a year by spouting off unsubstantiated rhetoric? The reason she does so well when she debates people is because she does it in a safe environment and she talks over people and demeans them. It's the exact same thing Bill O'Reilly, Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, etc. do. Their arguments are just them throwing mud at the wall and seeing if it will stick. And it does with most people since most people don't have the analytical ability to tell if someone's just full of shit.
Can you prove that everything Coulter says is "unsubstantiated rhetoric?" Coulter only speaks in safe environments? Are you serious?

YouTube - ann coulter attacked on stage by al pieda

Can you please tell me how these members of the party of tolerance are so filled with hate and hostility, and this is supported by their fellow sexist, misogynist "party of tolerance" classmates? Why are liberals so intolerant?

You seem to believe that only conservative talking heads and pundits sling mud and demean others. Are you familiar with Olbermann, Chris "I tinkled down my leg!" Matthews, Maddow, Andrea Mitchell, Ratigan, and Ed Schultz? And I really like Ed Schultz, but he is in the tank for Oilbama. I'll warn you that if you defend them as innocent of wrongful (as you defined it) words, then I will post videos proving the opposite.

William F. Buckley, Jr. said it best:

libtardsandviews.jpg

Upvote 0
I have heard those names, but I don't really know anything about them. I would have to listen to them talk first, but if I had to venture a guess, I would say that they would probably be very much akin to the conservatives I mentioned.

Just so you know, I am from Texas. Everyone watches Fox News, so I don't really get much exposure with the liberal talking heads. IMO they are all fluff, and an educated person can look past all the bullshit and lies.

Also, I am not talking about safe as in she won't get pied or something. I am talking about safe as in she is either speaking alone or debating in an environment where she knows the sentiment is in her favor. Sure she will occasionally do something risky, but she is good enough at misdirection that she can afford to.

Upvote 0
The whole sad state of affairs that we call a government these days boils down to this very thread. They can't even agree long enough to figure out whose turn it is to use the bathroom. They are all idiots. Liberal, Conservative. Democrat, Republican. I am ashamed of what the beaurocracy we call a government has become.

Upvote 0
The whole sad state of affairs that we call a government these days boils down to this very thread. They can't even agree long enough to figure out whose turn it is to use the bathroom. They are all idiots. Liberal, Conservative. Democrat, Republican. I am ashamed of what the beaurocracy we call a government has become.

Finally, someone makes sense.

Upvote 0

Isn't this the Kenyans strategy also?

Reactions: Fenga Papit
Upvote 0

You know, there are a lot of people that feel this way. Do you think the gov will change it's ways or are they going to ignore the people some more?

Upvote 0
You know, there are a lot of people that feel this way. Do you think the gov will change it's ways or are they going to ignore the people some more?

In reality, the career politicians won't listen to the little people.... They say what we want to hear at election time, then change everything they said to fit the needs of the lobbyists who paid to put them in office. It really is scary to me, and for my kids, to think that they will inherit a worse problem than we are facing now.... I don't know what the solution is, as I am not highly educated in our governmental inner workings, but I know that for us to stay a nation things must change....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones