• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Thinking of getting a new phone in the near future

BranFace

Lurker
Mar 25, 2013
But needs to be on the boost network. some hate it i love it, unlimited text talk and web and service is not that bad in my area and best of all 40 bucks a month downside expensive phones. when they first introduced the first android for boost i went out and bout it the next day, i regret that, the Samsung prevail just sucks all slow as balls and i cant even get a good overclock it crashes when i get a phone call if i do.

SO 1. it must be rootable and honestly thats it xD tell me what one you guys think is the best

Prepaid Unlimited Cell Phones - No Contract Phones | Boost Mobile

Greetings BranFace! (I like your username!!)
I moved your thread here as I think you will get better assistance from others:D

Personally, depending on your budget, I would tend to lean towards the Samsung Galaxy S2.
A popular device with lots of support here for it:
Samsung Galaxy S2 (Boost Mobile) - Android Forums

thanks for the likeing of my username, my gf gave me the nickname, also thats for the advice my man i was thinking that phone to. my budget is low but as soon as i get enough im upgrading for sure, this phone can not hold a charge and lags like hell haha

Reactions: Mikestony
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones