• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Thoughts on the cheap eBay battery and charger combos for the HTC EVO 4G

Upvote 0
I ordered this little deal on ebay also from Hong Kong, says its a 3000mAh battery for 15.99....hope this works out well. the factor battery is 1500mAh so if all goes well I could make it through the day of heavy browsing via 4G lol

3000mAh battery + dock charger for Sprint HTC Evo 4G - eBay (item 320561149371 end time Jul-20-10 03:44:57 PDT)

Seems to good to be true, has ebay/Paypal protection so I have some faith

Let me know how it works out! I would love to have one.

Going to order this battery combo once i get money into my paypal from my bank. I don't really need batteries, as i am always near a charger, but hey, extra batteries are welcome and especially for only 10$ for two. I had generic batteries for my Moment, and they lasted just as long as the OEM battery.

Upvote 0
I ordered this little deal on ebay also from Hong Kong, says its a 3000mAh battery for 15.99....hope this works out well. the factor battery is 1500mAh so if all goes well I could make it through the day of heavy browsing via 4G lol

3000mAh battery + dock charger for Sprint HTC Evo 4G - eBay (item 320561149371 end time Jul-20-10 03:44:57 PDT)

Nice find man! Let us know how it looks like pls... Gotta love that 3000mAh battery... Got my 2 batteries and wall charger too... Its really good last like 40 hrs for me just like my original batt with moderate use. To make it safer I only charge my original batt with my phone and the 2 to its own wall charger it came with.

Upvote 0
I ordered mine on 7-6 and they arrived yesterday. I used the new batteries today. It seemed to drain abit quicker than the OEM but I really put it to the test today. The second battery is really holding up better. I think they need to be 'broke' in. I am super happy, the charger charges them quickly also. This is a great way to take portable backup power for this very thirsty phone! No reason anyone should get caught without power when these are so low cost and available!!

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

lol at all the shady "answers" to the questions he was asked.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones