• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root ###ThunderProp### Build.prop for market access! Updated 2/5/2012

yes the thunderbolt should be support because it's 2.3 that's the only requirement to get that app you think you can make a work around getting it onlive as I like being on stock and not being on miui or cynogenmod..

onlive gave me a free lego batman game too for signing up on an Android device. I haven't played it yet though.

Upvote 0
Hey everyone, I flashed Thunderprop for CM7 in the hopes that I would be able to get Age of Zombies to show up for me. I still can't get it in the regular Market or Amazon's Appstore. It shows up for me with my Nook Color (CM7) and my Evo3D (stock). Can anybody on here tell me if Age of Zombies shows up on your Triumph?

It used to show up for me in the amazon appstore and I got it when it was the free app of the day... But they added the MT to the not supported list even though it played almost flawlessly on the MT :/ That was a good game too.

Upvote 0
hey jollyroger. i was wondering if you could make a thunder.prop that works with brom v 1.0 running his kernel bkernel v .24? i flashed his kernel while on brom and then tried to flash the brom thunder.prop and it wouldnt boot. my phone kept getting stuck at splash screen. any ideas why?

Get me a copy of your build.prop brandon has made some heavy adjustments to his build.prop and for that reason my stock version won't work. I'll have to make it to work specifically for his. PM it to me

yes I have that free Lego game but like I said is there a way to get this app to work on stock rather than miui or cynogenmod?

Have you tried it since I updated everything? I updated the thunderprop for the stock rom as well as the MIUI and CM7 versions

Hey everyone, I flashed Thunderprop for CM7 in the hopes that I would be able to get Age of Zombies to show up for me. I still can't get it in the regular Market or Amazon's Appstore. It shows up for me with my Nook Color (CM7) and my Evo3D (stock). Can anybody on here tell me if Age of Zombies shows up on your Triumph?

I just acquired it on googles 10 cent deal of the day with no problem. Are you using the latest version or was this attempted on a previous version?

Upvote 0
I'm having an odd issue, I hope someone can help me out.

I have the final version of CM7 installed. I flashed this Thunderbird Prop and it works like a charm, I redownloaded Backstab HD and it worked great.

However, after flashing the zip, the app drawer in Launcher Pro Plus was empty except for Backstab. I went into the stock launcher and it was blank too. Then I went into Go Launcher EX and the apps were listed fine. Went back to LPP (my default one) and they loaded up again.

I thought all was well but then I installed another app using the web Market on my PC. It sent the app to the phone fine, but then my app drawer was empty again except for that new app.

I tried again going into Go Launcher EX and they're showing up fine in it's drawer, but the stock and LPP drawers still don't show any apps. The stock actually doesn't have any apps, the LPP one only has the app I installed from the web market, and Dolphin browser which I just updated from the phone's market.

Any reason this might happen and any solution?

I'm thinking of flashing the original prop file since the only game I've used this for is Backstab, and it's not very good :)

Thanks for the awesome job making this!

Edit:

Well, going into the LPP settings, Advanced and then turning on 3D App Drawer brought the icons back. Then I just turned it off again and all was well.

Still an odd glitch, but I don't mind doing that for access to pretty much any game.

Upvote 0
I have Stock 2.2 and I flashed it with Thunderprop, but I'm unable to purchase Hulu or Order & Chaos. I then tried adjusting the pixel density from 240 to 200, but no affect. My phone shows up as Model ADR6400L on both the phone and android market. I have restarted the phone several times and waited several days, but no affect. I get "This app is incompatible with your device", thus I'm unable to purchase it. I'd appreciate somebody's help. Thanks!

Upvote 0
I have Stock 2.2 and I flashed it with Thunderprop, but I'm unable to purchase Hulu or Order & Chaos. I then tried adjusting the pixel density from 240 to 200, but no affect. My phone shows up as Model ADR6400L on both the phone and android market. I have restarted the phone several times and waited several days, but no affect. I get "This app is incompatible with your device", thus I'm unable to purchase it. I'd appreciate somebody's help. Thanks!

Did you clear the market data?

Upvote 0
I just acquired it on googles 10 cent deal of the day with no problem. Are you using the latest version or was this attempted on a previous version?
As in latest version of ThunderProp? Yes. And I haven't tried any previous versions, as I'm somewhat new to the Triumph.
I still am unable to see Age of Zombies. I'm totally confused right now. I've flashed back and forth between the stock prop and Thunderprop, rebooted, force closed and cleared market data, done all this repeatedly, even tried changing dpi settings, all to no avail. I'm beginning to consider reflashing CM7 and everything over again :(

EDIT: I just went to the web-based market on my PC, and when going to the Age of Zombies page it says "HTC ADR6400L This item is not compatible with your device"

Upvote 0
Did you clear the market data?

Yeah I cleared the market data, but it still doesn't show up in the store. so the order i did was:

1. clear market data
2. flash thunderprop
3. restart phone
3. verify phone model changed in system info to ADR6400L
4. clear market data again
5. restart phone
6. sign in store
7. search for hulu or order & chaos

note: on Android Market web-based store, the phone displays:
HTC ADR6400L Virgin Mobile

thanks for looking into it!

Upvote 0
As in latest version of ThunderProp? Yes. And I haven't tried any previous versions, as I'm somewhat new to the Triumph.
I still am unable to see Age of Zombies. I'm totally confused right now. I've flashed back and forth between the stock prop and Thunderprop, rebooted, force closed and cleared market data, done all this repeatedly, even tried changing dpi settings, all to no avail. I'm beginning to consider reflashing CM7 and everything over again :(

EDIT: I just went to the web-based market on my PC, and when going to the Age of Zombies page it says "HTC ADR6400L This item is not compatible with your device"

I'll research this and get back to you

Reactions: Cheechmo
Upvote 0
Hi JollyRoger, I'm new here and just flashed this .zip today but it seems as though I'm having the same problem as Cheechmo. There are no new apps available in the market to me, however when I look on the android market website it shows my device as Virgin Mobile HTC ADR6400L. It says that "this item is not compatible with your device" when I view Hulu plus, Order & Chaos, Grand Theft Auto III and Age of Zombies.

I'm on stock rom, this is and CWM are the only mods i've installed so far.

Upvote 0
Hi JollyRoger, I'm new here and just flashed this .zip today but it seems as though I'm having the same problem as Cheechmo. There are no new apps available in the market to me, however when I look on the android market website it shows my device as Virgin Mobile HTC ADR6400L. It says that "this item is not compatible with your device" when I view Hulu plus, Order & Chaos, Grand Theft Auto III and Age of Zombies.

Oddly enough, I am having no problem seeing Hulu+, O&C, and GTA3 as being compatible with mine.

Upvote 0

I'll look into it as well. I have been very busy lately but will get around to all your issues add well as others after Christmas.

Reactions: mogulbuster
Upvote 0
Hello, i installed this prop running MIUI 11.25.11 with the speeddemon mod, and my wifi dosnt work. i dont have any clue if this is the problem. i used wifi once before this and it worked. but the wifi connection was unsecured, now im trying to connect to a WEP connection and its not working just keeps saying obtaining IP address then saying disabled, then reconnecting in a cycle.. any help? thanks.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones