• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Time to Work Notification question

AndroidMax

Android Enthusiast
Jun 10, 2010
I've discovered that one of the Google search cards is giving me a "Time to work" notification in the main drop down menu every morning. It will say something like: "time to work: 12 min. Route 86th street delay by...." When I touch it to open it up to read more, it opens up the Google search app, and shows me a few cards, but the time to work card is not one of them.

Does anyone know how I can get this to work correctly? I'd like to see everything it is trying to tell me about time to work, and time to home.

Thanks!

(P.S. please don't reply with I just ignore it, or I just shut it off... I want to hear from people who use it)

I've discovered that one of the Google search cards is giving me a "Time to work" notification in the main drop down menu every morning. It will say something like: "time to work: 12 min. Route 86th street delay by...." When I touch it to open it up to read more, it opens up the Google search app, and shows me a few cards, but the time to work card is not one of them.

Does anyone know how I can get this to work correctly? I'd like to see everything it is trying to tell me about time to work, and time to home.

Thanks!

(P.S. please don't reply with I just ignore it, or I just shut it off... I want to hear from people who use it)

I use it every weekday to check on time to work/home & if traveling- I've never had it do what you're describing, the card is always there if I press on the notification.

I looked at the settings for the traffic card & also don't see anything that could potentially cause the card not to appear, but still give you a notification.

Hopefully someone else has seen it happen...

Reactions: AndroidMax
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones