• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Tip - "HOW DO I" Settings with Android

i have run a search all over and sorry to say i can't find my answer so will have to ask it here

i have the note 2 (uk) and im using aquamail as my email program as this suits my purpose better the problem i have is

when i click share and the email option it says no email configured as its trying to use the standard email program is it possible to set my email program as the default and if so how please

if there is a post then just a link to that would be really helpful thank you very much

Ps im new to android having just moved from blackberry after 12 years lol

George

Welcome George!
Have you setup this aquamail thru the default email app? Or is it a separate app?
I think you may be able to disable the stock email app but not sure.
Also, would you like me to move your post to the Note 2 forums? :)
Hopefully we can get this resolved for you:D

Upvote 0
Everyone else is looking to get out of there evo or at least thinking about the idea and I'm buying one. Yea I know at some point it won't be supported by anyone and that isn't too far out but I'm buying one as a PDA/media player for the wife. 64gb sd card and off to the races. She will not be use any phone features this is just going to be a mean wifi using mini tablet e reader movie watcher day planner ect. It won't have mobile Internet so I need to load it with apks that don't require Internet. I will be rooting it straight off. I haven't had the chance to read the process but I'm sure it'll be a lot easier than my Casio 771. But yea I have no intention of trying to reinvent the wheel so any tips and tricks will be welcome. Anyway here I am and thanks in advance for all your collective work on this platform I'm excited to see what all the hype was about 4 years back.

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones