• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root To root or not to root

I was on the fence about rooting for weeks, and last night I finally took the plunge and did the "one click rooting." I honestly can't stress enough how happy i am with the results. Let me first say that I am by no means an ultra-tech savvy guy but I do know a few things. After rooting I flashed KaosFroyo v36 and was pleased but after reading more I downloaded the nonsensikal and it has BLOWN MY MIND! I am a minimalist by all counts. And this rom is just perfect for me and from the limited experience I have with it I haven't found any draw backs. I just am so glad that I made the decision to root and I'm pretty sure I just started a new addition, downloading every ROM i come across.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones