• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Touchscreen Issue

sguillen

Lurker
Dec 4, 2012
Hey guys I just purchase a Transformer TF300T a few days ago and this is my first android device. I was an iPad guy so pardon my ignorance. It's running 4.1.1.

Everything was running fine until I installed DroidDia then the program kind of took over. It kept on launching itself and getting in front of any program I tried to use so I took it off the home screen.

Now when I get to the lock screen I can't touch to unlock it. The only way it works is if I connect it to the dock. It'll work after a reset and then as soon as it locks it stops working again. I tried a cold boot, but I'm not sure if I did it right. When I get to the selection screen I can't move it to the android robot. It's just on RCK.

I would really appreciate any help. I don't want to switch back to apple.
Thanks!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones