• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Transferring entire albums from stock Music Player via bluetooth

gamerprithvi

Lurker
Feb 17, 2011
hey what's bothering me with my galaxy apollo (3) is that i cannot transfer an entire artist or album from the stock music player on the phone. while playing individual songs, i can do that for the particular song only and this process becomes tiresome when trying to transfer the entire sorted album or artist as it appears in the stock player.

Before replying, let me just say that i've tried 'bluetooth file manager' and Astro that are used for transferring files via bluetooth but they don't sort out the music artist or album. All they display is files in an explorer type fashion from which it is difficult to sort out a particular artist from.:(

Also the search option in the file manager is particularly confusing and shows almost irrelevant files for the particular search keyword. I've tried the bluetooth file manager search and it sucks when trying to find the artist or album.:mad:

So if anyone could help me out, cause this is a problem with the UI i feel.
Or maybe i would have to wait for the official froyo update to get the feature for transferring an entire artist or album from the stock player!:rolleyes:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones