• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Trouble with getting email to work

josher71

Lurker
Dec 7, 2009
I'm new here and this issue might have already been addressed. If so, please direct me to where I can find the answer!

I've got a droid with three work emails showing on it. They are all set up on the same server and all have the same settings. However, two of the emails can be seen fully and one will not load at all. Cannot see emails in the account or send/receive anything. This is fairly frustrating. I've uninstalled/installed the email account a number of times and done a reset. What else can I do?

I'm new here and this issue might have already been addressed. If so, please direct me to where I can find the answer!

I've got a droid with three work emails showing on it. They are all set up on the same server and all have the same settings. However, two of the emails can be seen fully and one will not load at all. Cannot see emails in the account or send/receive anything. This is fairly frustrating. I've uninstalled/installed the email account a number of times and done a reset. What else can I do?

It should work as long as all the settings on both your phone and the server are correct.

It may also be that your company does not allow you to access that particular account via an email client. That was the issue my friend had.

Or, it could just simply be that the stock email app on all android os phones are ridiculously unstable and inefficient. If this is the case then try downloading K-9 Mail from the market. It still has its issues, but seems to work 10x better than the stock email app.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones