• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

trying to register my meep tablet

It's telling you that exact message, that your email is banned? I've never heard that one. It's possible that the Meep is already registered (if it's second hand), or that our portal website is having a temporary issue in allowing you to register. We're investigating some portal site issues, so that's a possibility, but it would be helpful to know what email address you are trying to use and the Exact Wording of the message (a screenshot is even better). You may send me a Direct Message here and I can work on this with you, or you can reach me through our Facebook Page (Search for MeepTablet US).
-Jill

Reactions: scary alien
Upvote 0
meep2_091111_wmain.jpg

You could try contacting Oregon Scientific (Hong Kong) Ltd, who are NOT in Oregon. That's the company who does the Meep tablets.
http://store.oregonscientific.com/hk-en/contacts/

Oregon Scientific Hong Kong Limited
Block C, 9/F Kaiser Estate, Phase 1
41 Man Yue Street
Hunghom, Kowloon
Hong Kong
Tel: 852 2303 1889
Fax: 852 2765 7435

Last edited:
Reactions: psionandy
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones