• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Twitter App/Notifications/Sync

Firstly, I've tried all the very basics things like a factory reset and uninstall, reinstalling. I've checked under accounts and made sure that the app is synchronized. It's not a sound issue either.

My Twitter application just does not notify me of anything new, AT ALL. Mentions, follows, whatever, I just do not get notified. All my other apps, social networking or otherwise are fine.

I try going into the account settings on the Twitter app itself and it will not let me change anything. The settings are all 'greyed out'. [Image attached below.]

Any and all help appreciated as this is most infuriating and seems a stupid problem. I've looked all over the web to no avail so hopefully someone here is wiser.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones