• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I am unable to mount system, data, pds, and modem. Rom installs fail. I've tried every version of TWRP for asanti_c on TWRP's website.
I've tried with CWM 6.0.1.3 Same results.

Some of the TWRP versions allowed internal storage to mount but data still would not.
I've tried RSD 5.7 with the last sprint firmware (I have the sprint Photon Q).

Device boots straight into fast boot unless I hold Vol Up.

I've read/research other forum posts, and tried to apply fixes.

History:
I unlocked Bootloader and Rooted fine when I originally got the device, I then Tried Mokee. The install of moke had some mount Errors, but I tried to boot into system anyway. It booted fine, but all my apps were still installed(couldn't mount data in TWRP). Rom worked fine as was. Then I decided I wanted to go back to stock before my trip to Canada from the States next week. Restore of my backup wouldn't work, failed to mount. Tried RSD, had to remove the 2 get_ver. and Failed on step 18/32 system.img.

Every manual fastboot command comes up with <bootloader> variable not supported.
Flashes to Recovery and Boot say they went okay, still get variable not supported tho.
System ends ok, but lots of little errors with the phrase "do not care" listed in the middle of the line. tried fastboot erase system but do not have permission. No security restriction on the platform-tools folder.

I also posted this in xda.

Edit:
I found an updated version of RSD Lite (Here) in the xda forums. It ran all the way though, and my phone rebooted into a fully restored stock. Of course, I already bought my replacement phone. LOL. Oh well, now my fiance doesnt have to buy a new one to switch to my plan.

Attachments

• recovery.txt
    12 KB · Views: 195

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones