• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Uh.......... Hi?

Hi, I never really know what to put on these boards at first because I try to put it in my profile and through my post you get to know me.

I've known about this and other forums today (my BerFday) I decided to join.
In my profile you can see the list of phones I have and my experience has been NO PHONE has everything you'd like OR WORKS AS ADVERTISED.
And NO CARRIER ever does what they advertise!

For cripe sake we sold old to China long ago and is it too much to ask that if an item is sold in America can I talk to AMERICAN SUPPORT???????????????

So, I got stuck with a HTC HD2 (That I wanted and waited for)
What a let down!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This thing has more problems than the space shuttle.
From day one it got the newest ROM because of problems only to find out that ROM was full of bugs and pulled then re-released.
Now it has ROM 3 and I don't know how it works because the phone is off and I'm sure it will just disgust me more.

Android anyone???????????????????????
Why the heck not!
I didn't want a "cooked" ROM and now the thing is just lying around used 2 months and back in the box so I figure Android just might be the way to go and then SELL it for fair market value and never look back.
Tmobile ROM and Winblows, what a nightmare. But I am sure all of you know that already.

PS. The T2GuyCT is not for Terminator!
It's because I am Type II Diabetic un-controlled.

Also dropped connection while typing this out.
I use a Virgin Mobile no contract unlimited WiFi hot spot.
The advantage besides unlimited is I can use the HD2 and iPhone internet and Skype with no service.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones