• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Unable to upload images via MMS/Email/Plume etc

I have a Nexus S 4G, ICS, with Sprint. Beginning this weekend I am unable to upload an image at all. I cannot mms it, I can not email it, I can not upload to my twitter client plume, etc. When I tried to send a picture via MMS, it just says 'SENDING' and never sends.

I can receive them.

I have checked the settings, updated the profile, the PRL, called Sprint and they had me do a soft reset and finally a hard reset. Still cannot send pictures.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

I edited the APN file and it seems to have resolved it. Where it says "null" I changed it to "mms" . What I would like to know is, how did it get changed to begin with.

mmsc="http://mms.sprintpcs.com" authtype="3" type="null" />
</apns>

** Or, maybe I didn't. I exported it again, and it says "null". Either way, it works now. Thanks

Upvote 0
I had the same problem did everything went to sprint reset the phone same problem. Took to best buy they gave me a new phone same problem .I read on the INTERNET try GOsmspro on app the store no more problems sends pictures very fast very happy if i try to send a picture through google messaging there was the problem

Upvote 0
I had the same problem did everything went to sprint reset the phone same problem. Took to best buy they gave me a new phone same problem .I read on the INTERNET try GOsmspro on app the store no more problems sends pictures very fast very happy if i try to send a picture through google messaging there was the problem

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones