• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Unknown Icon In Top Bar?

K

KleShreen

Hello all -

I recently had a new icon pop up on the top bar on my Galaxy S4 (verizon) that I haven't seen before. It only comes on when I am in a certain spot at a new place I just started visiting for work. I consulted all the different "icon gallery" pages on the web and can't currently find my user manual for the phone, so I figured I would come here.

The icon can be seen in this screenshot I took below. It is between the "3G" notifier and the signal strength. It kind of looks like a wifi icon with a home icon underneath it. Does anyone have any idea what it is? I assumed it was a roaming thing, but as far as I know, it is not possible to be roaming inside the state of Michigan with my service.

Thanks in advance!
B3yN1yLIIAAYO1u.jpg:large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B3yN1yLIIAAYO1u.jpg:large

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones