• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

unlock codes

hi, don't worry, i help you.. Samaung captivate unfreeze code and network unlock code both are same...You can unlock it using any one of these code...You can get network unlock code or unfreeze code and instructions from here www.theunlockspot.com at reasonable cost and unlock it successfully...
Samsung i897 Captivate Unlocking Instructions

Warning : Do not enter any wrong unlock codes on your Samsung i897 Captivate mobile phones. If you enter over a certain amount of wrong unlock codes on your Samsung i897 Captivate mobile phone, your phone may get hard locked and sometimes become unusable.
Method 1:

1 - Switch ON your Samsung i897 Captivate with a NOT ACCEPTED SIM Card.
2 - Samsung i897 Captivate will ask for "Password".
3 - Enter the Unlock Code.

Upvote 0
Welcome to Android Forums, Hugol.

I would be very wary of any site that offered to provide you an unlocking code for a fee. If you want to take a phone that is out of contract to another service, your carrier should be able to provide it for you. If you are still under contract with a locked phone, you will either have to wait until your contract ends or pay the cancellation fee.

There are ways to get unlock coded for contracted phones, but that's a violation of your agreement with your carrier so we really can't support or condone it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones