• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [UNLOCK] LG L70 Bootloader Unlock

I still have download mode and my bootloader still isn't unlocked yet..

4nRcZ8.png

USbtyA.png

Any ideas/help..?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hi, nice work Mike, lg d320n i have problem i cant boot in fastboot mode going in download mode only and when i try to change port in download mode just give me 2 more lines reboot and change port. Problem is write error no space on device, adb devices command works all time d3202 and some random numbers connected, i rooted the phone with towelroot and version on firmware is v10a-op1-si.
If i type fastboot command cmd is saying waiting for device.
Tried all methods i find on net no one working straight to download mode after restart phone laf.img is in root of the phone.
Installed all drivers even only charge over usb while the phone is off, also fastboot generic drivers installed.
Sry for my bad english.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Sorry but I can not find information about it ... I have a d320ar (model for Argentina, 8MP camera). What is the difference between d320 and d320n? This unlock method works for both? I should follow the steps of this forum? Thank you very much from now
There is no difference between d320 and d320n or i dont know any.
d320n has NFC, the only difference.

Reactions: nickyhickey
Upvote 0
I rooted my ladies ms323. She got the white one which was stock with 10c, flashed 10b with the good ol' LG flash tool (cause purpledrake was making me feel like a noob).

If fastboot devices won't pick up her phone, would it be a drivers issue? Or maybe I just need to boot in BBQ or Ubuntu. I'm gonna try with linux when I get back home but any feedback would be appreciated :)

Upvote 0
This is what i have

[440] Fastboot_init()
[440] Error: allocating memory for ssd buffer
[460] USB init ept @ 0x7ab1000
[480] udc_start()
[580] -- reset --
[590] -- portchange --
[750] -- reset --
[750] --portchange --

Can someone help me with "Error: allocating memory for ssd buffer"?
All have that error you need fastboot commands on the bottom i have same problem on windows but not with linux and osx i fixed it with osx.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
yup it rooted even on 10c! did have to use the script instead of the gui and put the phone into download mode but after that it rooted fine!
Hi cobra, I just want to know how to root my lg l70 ms323, you could tell me exactly step by step how you did it PLEASE???

Because im having such a hard time with the downgrade option... in the 15% or 20% of flashing the kdz v10b just stops, and that its hapenning with every kdz file that i had downloaded :C

Please help me.

Upvote 0
Hi cobra, I just want to know how to root my lg l70 ms323, you could tell me exactly step by step how you did it PLEASE???

Because im having such a hard time with the downgrade option... in the 15% or 20% of flashing the kdz v10b just stops, and that its hapenning with every kdz file that i had downloaded :C

Please help me.
install the lg drivers, make sure your device is charged up, run the script method http://forum.xda-developers.com/lg-g3/general/guide-root-lg-firmwares-kitkat-lollipop-t3056951 it will tell you to put the phone into download mode when it does do it.. from there it will root the device after that you can unlock it if you choose

and from my experience its better to root and unlock using windows 7 cause 8 messes with drivers alot just my personal experience

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones