• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help update dec, 15th

traajik

Android Enthusiast
Apr 19, 2011
i dont know exactly what happened, as it had to of happened at around 4 or 5 am. when i woke up my phone whas on the floor and off, which made no sense to me because i had to plugged in charging. The phone was dead which i thought was also strange. I tried to turn it back on and no go, so i plug it back in and power up....Now i have 3g signal.... but my battery wont ****ing charge..

did u watch a strange video last night with a small child in a form of a shadow? if so dont answer anymore calls! they are watching you!

haha no, i did watch scooby-doo and the headless horseman from 1976 though!

More food for thought- my cpu governor which i had setup to be loaded at boot and the governr chosen was smartass, when i got it on after all this bs it's on conservative. I really think someone came in here and updated my prl or something, killed my battery completely, then left it on the floor with no charge or connection... i got the custo kernel, so i'm thinking this is either proof that they'll touch our rooted/kernelized phones with OTA updates. Or i need to buy more dead bolts.

btw i live in metro detroit, oakland county to be exact. funny i wanted to be able to use their 3g service for a while now but i read somewhere that it was only fl and texas or something so i never bothered trying, now i just have it somehow.

-edit i gues the battery is charging, but it took 35 minutes to get to 8%

Upvote 0
yea im on prl 3025 i updated manually but seems metropcs have now added the 3g manually to indulge and esteem users already here in tampa,florida its alright speeds i cloked at 200 kbps and around 4mbps on 4g.

yeah i see others posting about seeing 3g now appear, as well as some people i know in the area with the phone.

(thanks metro:rolleyes:)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones