• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [update] POWER MENU+Ics transition +black status bar+circle battery +lockscreen

wHAT SHOULD BE INCLUDED IN NEXT RELEASE

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@sunil90
four people have tested this and only after that I released this ..
I tested it on droidmaxx 3 and varun,Akshay, and adityadeva also have tested this and they work....

First try this
Go to setting -display -
And enable all animations .
.and then try they do work
hey u asked 4 d ashwa rom framework here it is...............

Attachments

• framework-res.apk
    6.9 MB · Views: 52
Reactions: samrox144
Upvote 0
I tried ICS Animation the moment it came out on xda, without success.. the ICS animations dont work in this zip also... This is what the actual animations should look like
ICS Transition Animations For CyanogenMod 7 Galaxy S - YouTube

All i see is the stock android animations.. If anyone got it working, please share

Im guessing these ICS anims can only work in GB roms

EDIT: Even UOT Kitchen has ICS Animations options now but it wont work

i saw the video and lemme tell u it is exactly same........:p

Upvote 0
thanks for the framework but we already have all the things we want in framework now .....
we needed his framework because i wanted to know what code in xml was responsible for the status bar colour,and the progress bar colour ...

Bt u knw wht d notification centre of dis framework is way better dan d black n white we use in most of d framework..

Upvote 0
[SIZE="6"]POWER MENU FINALLY PORTED TO A70 [/SIZE]

after a lot of Hard work i was finally able to port power menu to a70...
Enjoy

ETA=7.00pm

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="5"]HIT THANKS TO THIS POST ALSO IF YOU LIKE THE POWER MENU[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

superb work Sam
Keep it up.
Waiting for it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones