• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Using nexus 7 in teaching!

Hi, Everyone.

I'm getting my nexus 7 next week, but I need to ask you all about something. Can I use the tablet like: I write on the tablet with a stylus pen and then what I write appears on my laptop or on multiple computers? Is there an application that does this? And also I need to know all your recommendations in apps to download when I get the nexus the to get the most out of my nexus 7?

Thanks All

you could write your info into a text file in a shared dropbox folder or into a share able collaborative document in Google Drive, and share it so that all the students have access to your dropbox or drive folder.

7notes and freenote are both great apps for "handwriting" with a stylus or your finger.
7notes also adds a cool alternate input method to the device that transforms your scribbled writing into actual typed text in any app.

You can use any capacitive stylus on the nexus 7, rubber tipped ones are less likely to mark the screen.

If you just want to type the notes, Evernote is fantastic and the notes can easily be shared between multiple people and kept synced. Its also accessible via the PC through its web based interface.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones