• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Verizon] Ak47 rom

Factory reset, cleared cache etc....
love the rom..stable and fast...
BUT...
cant get it to stream BT audio through the car...I can control the music from the car but it plays through the phonwe speaker lol...ive dug through settings....I have no explanation ;-(

I was hoping someone with a lot more experience would have answered this. I would have liked to have known how to correct it should it happen to me, or help others...I havent turned the stereo on in my car in...well, years I think. My car is the only place I can go to get quiet time. Very noisy job, music on all the time at home. My Bluetooth works as it should paired with my gps for calls and reading texts to me.
Hope ya find your answer....

Upvote 0
Yeah BT works for me for calls...just not music (plays from phone) It's something odd....if im listening to music on headphones and if I get a notification, the music then starts playing through the phone AND headphones...I didnt know it and wife yelled at me because she was watching tv....I love this rom...battery life and speed....its sad but ill probably have to jump ship for a cure.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones