• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Verizon CSR says all D inc's will ship june 1st?

red97xj

May 16, 2010
Fist off, sorry to post that heading, because I DON'T believe this chic knew what she was talking about! But I had called vrzn about some basic billing questions (she answered them) and I asked her if the Incredibles were shipping like they had hoped, she said yes, and they were all going out on June 1st! I said, um, I was told when I did my in store order, that it would be June 11th. She replies that she thought they were mailing them ALL out on June 1st! I had her go in and check my specific order, and sure enough, it says delivery by June 11th. Dang.

I want to believe her, but I have major doubts. Anyone else heard anything like this?

A girl that works with me wants to get one and she said that she was told if she ordered it NOW that it wouldn't ship until mid to late June. Don't know if the rep knew what they were talking about or what.

However I think a few people on this forum were getting their Incredibles before the specified date—just don't get your hopes up in case it doesn't happen.

Upvote 0
I don't buy it for a second, but out of curiosity...what did the rep say when she brought up your order and saw that it showed 6/11?

I don't buy it either! But she said that mine still showed the 11th! Kind of odd huh, since she just said they were all going out on the 1rst! lol. Gotta love it.

Things like this get started cause she overheard some else in the next cubicle say THERES was going out on the 1st.... lol. Then some goofball (me) post what she said to the www!

I so hope I am wrong and she is right!

Upvote 0
Besides, I've got my hands full deciding on accessories, apps, configurations, contact/email setup in Google, etc. Oh yeah...and those things I call family and career. When will I find time for those?!

1. ya, said but true, so far I have in my hands my work and car chargers, screen protectors, and my innocase is on order along with my OBD 2 bluetooth car scanner!

2. your so right its sad. (for me)

Upvote 0
Fist off, sorry to post that heading, because I DON'T believe this chic knew what she was talking about! But I had called vrzn about some basic billing questions (she answered them) and I asked her if the Incredibles were shipping like they had hoped, she said yes, and they were all going out on June 1st! I said, um, I was told when I did my in store order, that it would be June 11th. She replies that she thought they were mailing them ALL out on June 1st! I had her go in and check my specific order, and sure enough, it says delivery by June 11th. Dang.

I want to believe her, but I have major doubts. Anyone else heard anything like this?

Absolutely not true. It's just one more person making stuff up, and then people get upset because it doesn't happen. Your phone will ship by the promise dates that are posted on VZW's Infomanager (hopefully a bit sooner), but to say they will all ship on June 1st is pure nonsense.

Upvote 0
Well...

Verizon has been pretty consistent on the shipping here....

95% of the people that ordered are getting them ship within 13-14 days from ordering....

That's only going to get better as the product starts to catch up to the orders....

So, it seems pretty cut and dry... Don't expect it for 13-14 days... period!

If you get it sooner, Then ROCK IT!

Lego!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones