• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Verizon Wireless Running Low on Droid X Accessories

How'd you order this? By phone?
yes i called there 800 number, and told him i want to order the droid x accessories and he said ok!

if they say i talked to a rep yesterday and he told me i could order them right now, also tell you rep that they told you that they would give you a 20% discount it worked for me!

and he said the droid x will be for sale online on July 15th sux :/

Upvote 0
Thanks for posting, I wanted to be sure I got the cradle and the car dock and have a feeling many of the stores won't have them on the 15th. So I called 800-922-0204 and while it took a while, the agent found the accessories and ordered them for me!

I got the car dock, hdmi cradle and the holster with 25% off and overnight shipping for only $2. According to her I'll have them tomorrow, that'd be sweet!!

Upvote 0
So get this, I just called the 1800 number posted and managed to get a CSR rep to find the accessory I wanted and inform me it was available for purchase. But for God knows what reason, he tells me that I'm not eligible for a 25% discount...which is funny because for the past 8+ years I've purchased accessories in-store I've received 25% off.

Not to mention I have an email from a CSR who is going to call me back Thursday morning to order the X, that claims that I will receive 25% off any accessories I order the same day as well.

WTF VZW o_O

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones