• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Verizon Xperia Play for free

I had the Ally too! Trust me, this phone will blow you out of the water.

i got it on friday and i'm loving it. i thought my ally ran pretty decently until i got the xperia play. the difference is night and day. one think i did notice is that the screen on ally is brighter and a bit more vibrant. i didn't really notice it at first but then i set them up exactly the same (adw glass rings theme) and that's when i noticed it. i did read in a few reviews that the screen wasn't the brightest and it was hard to see outside even at maximum brightness.

Upvote 0
Hey i'm new here. This is the first thread I read. Not trying to advertise. But I got my xperia play for free with 2 year contract at wirefly. Look it up. Its cheaper than verizon anyways. I have had the phone 2 weeks and have yet to pay a dime for service or the phone. Wont work though if you have an exsisting verizon account unless you upgrade. Peace!

Upvote 0
i got it on friday and i'm loving it. i thought my ally ran pretty decently until i got the xperia play. the difference is night and day. one think i did notice is that the screen on ally is brighter and a bit more vibrant. i didn't really notice it at first but then i set them up exactly the same (adw glass rings theme) and that's when i noticed it. i did read in a few reviews that the screen wasn't the brightest and it was hard to see outside even at maximum brightness.

Ya, the screen isn't nearly as bright, but it is bigger so it makes up for it :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones