• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Recorded Video in 720p of my friends band playing live... video was great... but the sound was horrible..... when playing it back it sounded a lot at times like speakers are busted...that kind of sound..... is there any tricks to prevent this kind of sound recording when doing video?

Recorded Video in 720p of my friends band playing live... video was great... but the sound was horrible..... when playing it back it sounded a lot at times like speakers are busted...that kind of sound..... is there any tricks to prevent this kind of sound recording when doing video?

My guess is they were playing so loud it over powered the recording sensor's volume limits. How does it sound when say recording your TV screen when the TV volume is at a normal listening level?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones